LIKE ESGuitar on Facebook

Old 02-05-2015, 10:15 PM   #1
Lacquer

FS: Gibson Les Paul Junior Special

Gibson Les Paul Junior Special P90 Pickups 2011

$825 + $20 shipping to location in continental US only

Picture album link:
www.flickr.com/photos/131069865@N07/

This Gibson LP Jr. Special is a beautiful and great sounding tone machine. The thickness of the mahogany body, the rich tone of the maple neck, the Gibson P90s, and the upgraded nut and Gibson bridge make this a tone machine. It is great for blues, rock, and jazz. These P90s growl when the guitar volume is turned up. Roll back the volume knob and these P90s clean up to a crystal well balanced tone.

So why sell it if it is so great? Good question. At 63, I no longer gig. My band days are over. But my love for this and my other guitars is as strong as ever. But, our new empty nest is much smaller then a suburban home. I have many guitars and with the exception of this Junior and a LP, I store them at my sister’s house in another state. Gradually, I will sell most of the stable. This Junior is my start.

It comes with a hardshell case, the original Kluson tuners, and the original strap buttons. It’s professionally setup, has a new Tusq nut perfectly cut to maintain intonation up and down the fretboard.

It’s always been in my smoke free house and now lives each day in its case. This is a guitar that needs to be played!

It has three small knicks that are mostly on the back side edge. They are from being on the guitar stand and I had them professionally touched up with matching Heritage Cherry stain. Otherwise the body is clean. No worming or wear. The frets are like new. No cracks and No headstock damage.

Here are the specs:

Definitely Made in the USA
Heritage Cherry
Nitrocellulous Laquer
Mahogany Body
Mahogany Neck
Aged Neck Binding
Rosewood Fingerboard
2-Gibson P90 Pickups
Chrome Gibson Bridge and Tailpiece
Hardshell Case
No Fret Wear - see pictures
Never Gigged
Played Infrequently In My Smoke Free home
Tusq Nut Professionally Installed and Adjusted - see receipt
Grover Chrome Tulip Tuning Machines - Original Klusons and All Hardware Included
Dunlop Strap Locks
Nut: 1 11/16th; Gibson calls the neck profile a Medium Profile..very comfortable…not a 60s and definitely not a 50s; 12 degree radius; weight is 7lbs 12ozs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fullbodyfirst.jpg (92.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg edit full guitar.jpg (97.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg frontside.jpg (90.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg guitarback.jpg (89.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg guitarincase.jpg (97.1 KB, 1 views)
Lacquer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gibson, junior, les paul, lpj, special